Grab the luxurious Amalfi stationery you see and feel in wedding announcements and invitations in your own small set of 8 flat cards perfect for everyday correspondence. From one of the most renowned paper makers in Europe comes the Amalfi Flat Cards (4.5 by 6.75 in.) - a simple set of correspondence notes made by hand since the 14th century. Its soft texture is incomparable and filled with elegance as each Amalfi Flat Card is crafted with the utmost care, using many of the methods first developed in the Middle Ages. The deckled edge gives it a soft touch and makes it a superb choice in premium stationery to write on to your penpals, friends, family, and business contacts.
- 4.5 x 6.75 inches
- 8 Folded notes & 8 Envelopes
- True Exquisite Deckled Edge
- Distinctive Amalfi Amatruda watermark
- 100 lb. text weight (approx.)
- Handmade at original 14th centeury paper mill on Italy's Amalfi Coast
Made In - Italy