Add the Amalfi Long Folded Notes to your stationery collection for a luxurious choice for classy everyday correspondence. Its soft texture is incomparable and filled with elegance as each Amalfi Long Folded Card is crafted with the utmost care, using many of the methods first developed in the Middle Ages. From one of the most renowned paper makers in Europe comes the Amalfi Long Folded Cards (4.25 by 8 in.) - a simple set of correspondence notes made by hand since the 14th century. The deckled edge gives it a soft touch and makes it a superb choice in premium stationery to write on to your penpals, friends, family, and business contacts.
- 4.25 x 8 inches
- 8 Folded notes & 8 Envelopes
- True Exquisite Deckled Edge
- Distinctive Amalfi "Amatruda" watermark
- 100 lb. text weight (approx.)
- Handmade at original 14th centeury paper mill on Italy's Amalfi Coast
Made In - Italy