Luxurious Amalfi stationery, from one of the most renowned paper making centers in Europe, has been made by hand since the 14th century. Its soft texture is incomparable and filled with elegance and character. Located on Italy's Amalfi Coast, this paper mill has produced exquisite stationery continuously since 1380. Each sheet is crafted with the utmost care, using many of the methods first developed in the Middle Ages.
The true deckled edge, on all four sides of each card and along the envelope closure, emphasizes the luscious texture of this pure cotton rag paper, adding dimensionality and character.
Lastly, the paper has the distinctive and subtle Amalfi "Amatruda" watermark that authenticates this as Amalfi premium stationery.
- 8.5 x 12 inches (sheet), 6.5 x 9 (envelope)
- 100 Sheets & Envelopes
- True exquisite deckled edge
- 100# text weight (approx.)
- Sized for the best possible writing quality
- Includes a decorative Amatruda box
- made by hand on Italy's Amalfi Coast
Made In - Italy