Here' s a perfect pocket planner: the Quo Vadis Sapa X Refill (#46) stretches one week across two pages (Monday through Thursday on the left, Friday to Sunday on the right) and while each horizontal daily space provides an 8 am to 7 pm schedule, it doesn't make you stay between the lines. The unruled openness allows you to be as strictly scheduled or flexibly free as your day requires, and we love that! You'll enjoy wonderful 64 g Clairefontaine paper with its acid-free satiny smoothness.
he Sapa X also boasts a mini monthly calendar on each week, a bound-in address book, plenty of room for notes and a sewn binding. Designed in France and made in the USA, you can't go wrong with the Sapa X! Slip the refill into your favorite cover today.
- 3.5 x 5.25 inches
- 12 months, January to December, Weekly Horizontal format
- 64g White, French-milled Clairefontaine paper
- Sewn Spine, Flexible Cover, Refill #46 Planner
- Tear off corners to help find current week quickly. Two-color print.
- Includes receipts, payments and map pages.
- Removable address/memo book insert
Made In - USA