This square Quo Vadis Executive Planner carries a certain cachet. Maybe it's the bold shape, the classy 90g Clairefontaine paper, the crisp teal and gray ink, perhaps even the thoughtful layout and essential 8 am to 9 pm schedule. Whatever it is, we've been goners since we first handled this Quo Vadis Executive datebook. The days are laid out vertically across the page (Monday through Thursday on the left, Friday to Sunday on the right) with generous room set aside for daily priorities, notes, and reminders.
The Executive planner also includes annual and monthly planning calendars, plenty of maps and other organizational goodies, payment and receipt pages, and a detachable address book. The 90 g Clairefontaine paper is satiny smooth, acid-free and sustainably sourced; the sewn binding lies flat when open. We think you'll adore the sturdy and refillable leatherette Club cover.
- 6.25 x 6.25 inches
- 13 months, December to December, Weekly Vertical format
- 90g White, French-milled Clairefontaine Paper. Fountain pen & marker friendly
- Sewn Spine, Flexible Cover, Refillable Planner (#14)
- Tear off corners to help find current week quickly. Two-color print.
- Includes receipts, payments and map pages.
- Removable address book insert
Made In - USA