Schedule to impress with this Quo Vadis Club President Planner. Indeed, you're sure to impress yourself with the high level of organization and productivity that this excellent 13 month desk calendar inspires. The large format with half-hourly appointment slots from 8 am to 9 pm is perfect for chock-full schedules; the week stretches across two pages with generous spaces provided for daily priorities, notes and reminders, pay/receive and call/email. You'll also find annual and monthly planning calendars, plenty of maps and other organizational goodies, payment and receipt pages, and a detachable address book. The extra white, vellum-finish Clairefontaine paper is 90 g, acid-free and eco-friendly; it's printed in a crisp two-tone of gray and teal. The sewn binding lies flat when open.
This Quo Vadis President Planner already comes tucked into a sturdy and refillable Club cover; saddle-stitched, this classy cover is a PVC-free grained leatherette that you'll simply adore.
- 8.25 x 10.5 inches
- 13 months, December to December Weekly Vertical Planner format
- 90g White, French-milled Clairefontaine Paper. Fountain pen & marker friendly
- Includes receipts, payments and map pages
- Sewn Spine, Flexible Cover, Refillable Planner (Refill #16)
- Tear off corners to help find current week quickly. Two-color print.
- Removable address/memo book insert.
Made In - USA