Our largest desk-sized planner at 8 1/4 by 11 5/8 inches, the glamorous and thoughtful Quo Vadis Club Prenote Planner invites you to settle in and get to scheduling. Inside, you'll the find the classic datebook design pioneered by a busy French doctor in the 1950s: one week stretches over two pages (Monday through Thursday on the left, Friday through Sunday on the right). Each day has scheduling slots from 8 am to 9 pm as well as space for the daily priority and ample room for notes. The right hand margin has designated areas for weekly priorities along with miniature monthly calendars.
The Prenote planner also boasts a detachable address book, receipts and payments pages and annual planning calendars. The paper is luxurious 90 g Clairefontaine: extra white, acid free and eco-friendly. The saddle stitched Club cover is a sturdy faux grained leather and is easily refillable. A favorite for businesses both big and small, this may be the year to invest your schedule in the Quo Vadis Club Prenote Planner.
- 8.25 x 11.625 inches
- 13 months, December to December, Weekly Vertical format
- Sewn Spine, Flexible Cover, Refillable Planner (#24)
- 90g White, French-milled Clairefontaine Paper. Fountain pen & marker friendly
- Tear off corners to help find current week quickly. Two -color print
- Includes receipts, payments and map pages
- Removable address/memo book insert
Made In - USA