Keep your busy schedule and weekly notes constantly at your fingertips with this slim and elegant pocket calendar! We think you'll quickly fall in love with this easy-to-carry Exacompta Space 17 Planner Refill. Each week cover two pages; the left hand side lays out Monday through Saturday in horizontal blocks while the right hand is given over to Sunday and a large ruled area for notes, reminders, and lists.
Each day includes hourly scheduling from 8 am to 7 pm. Monthly and annual planning calendars are also included, as is an attached address book. Writing in this petite datebook is sheer pleasure, due to the creamy ivory 55 g Clairefontaine paper: it's acid-free, pH-neutral and eco-friendly. The binding is sewn for durability, and the rounded corners boast an easy tear-off to keep you on the right week. Tuck this refill into your favorite Exacompta or Quo Vadis cover and start the year off right!
- 3.5 x 6.75 inches
- 12 months, January to December, Weekly Horizontal format
- Includes 15 monthly pages, November to January
- Soft ivory paper, 60 gram, two-color print.
- Tear off corners to help find current week quickly
- Sewn Spine, Flexible Cover, Refill 1701E4
- Removable address/memo book insert
Made In - USA