Luxurious Amalfi stationery, from one of the most renowned paper making centers in Europe, has been made by hand since the 14th century. Its soft texture is incomparable and filled with elegance and character. Located on Italy's Amalfi Coast, this paper mill has produced exquisite stationery continuously since 1380. Each sheet is crafted with the utmost care, using many of the methods first developed in the Middle Ages.
Popular amongst writers as the finest stationery in the world, and designers and event planners as the most elegant paper for invitations and announcements.
The true deckled edge, on all four sides of each card and along the envelope closure, emphasizes the luscious texture of this pure cotton rag paper, adding dimensionality and character.
Lastly, the paper has the distinctive and subtle Amalfi "Amatruda" watermark that authenticates this as Amalfi premium stationery.
- 4.25 x 8.25 inches (flat card), 4.5 x 8.75 (envelope)
- 100 Flat Cards & Envelopes
- True exquisite deckled edge
- 100# text weight (approx.)
- Sized for the best possible writing quality
- Includes a decorative box
- Handmade on Italy's Amalfi Coast
Made In - Italy