Luxurious Amalfi stationery, one of the most renowned paper making centers in Europe, has been made by hand since the 14th century. Its soft texture is exquisite and filled with elegance and character. Located on Italy's Amalfi Coast, this paper mill has produced exquisite stationery continuously since 1380. Each sheet is crafted with the utmost care, using many of the methods first developed in the Middle Ages.
The true deckled edge, on all four sides of each card and along the envelope closure, emphasizes the luscious texture of this pure cotton rag paper, adding dimensionality and character.
Lastly, the paper has the distinctive and subtle Amalfi "Amatruda" watermark that authenticates this as Amalfi premium stationery.
- 4.5 x 6.75 inches (flat card), 4.75 x 7 inches (envelope)
- 50 Flat Cards & 50 Envelopes
- True Exquisite Deckled Edge
- Distinctive Amalfi "Amatruda" watermark
- 100# text weight (approx.)
- Includes decorative Amatruda La Carta di Amalfi box
- Pressed at the original 14th-century paper mill on Italy's Amalfi Coast
Made In - Italy